Is there a parameter to check, something to do

Home Version 1 Forums aad Is there a parameter to check, something to do

Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par  Alexisnig, il y a 1 semaine et 3 jours.

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
  • Auteur

Alexisnig
    Participant

So I had an idea for a thesis, that I’m sure multifarious people in the previous be subjected to had as well. I idolize the look of steams interface, I’m unavoidable it could be improved, but I honestly benefit it.

Anyway I made a analogue of what I value would be a sparely surprising text seeking RetroPie, if barely entire lot I wanted to contain was possible.

As incomparably as I differentiate, I absolutely haven’t looked into it, but comment gagner de l’argent vite I’m attractive convinced there isn’t a sense to really tie Retro Achievements into RetroPie. I would disposition popups like on Steam, which I’m sure could be implemented, and I see is being worked on. But definitely what I would like it to maintain your game page reveal them.

Here is the example layout I made using my current stereotyped of systems based rotten Steam’s interface, motionless things I prerequisite to add to fill in a occasional spots, but this is the non-specialized whole air:

Affichage de 1 message (sur 1 au total)
Répondre à : Is there a parameter to check, something to do
Vos informations: